A Wide Range Of Treatments
We use cutting edge technology to treat a wide range of issues wiht the body. All of our treatments are non-invasive and are performed in our office. Contact us today with any questions on our treatment methods.
Apollo 3000mw Cold Laser
The Apollo laser system is a low-level laser therapy that has gained popularity over the last decade. The system produces a beam of light that is applied over the injured area to reduce pain and inflammation and stimulate healing.
- Effective at stimulating all types of tissue
- Reduces inflammation and blocks pain at the same time.
- Softens scar tissue and quiets muscle spasm by calming down the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
- Increases joint mobility
ArthroStim® is a special instrument that is extremely gentle and is able to reach areas that most doctors can’t adjust with a manual adjustment. It gives gentle pulsing thrusts in specific areas under the care of the doctor. It is a great advantage for people who are sensitive or in pain or who prefer not to have manual adjustments in certain segments of the spine.
- Gentle adjustments for sensitive individuals
- Relaxes paraspinal muscles to ease delivery of manual chiropractic adjustments
VibraCussor® is a percussive therapy instrument that uses vibration compression waves to relax tight muscles, break up scar tissue and increase circulation. It works by delivering waves of impulses deep into the body tissues. The practitioner can adjust the waves from 8 to 52 percussion cycles per second based on the condition of the patient and in order to target specific tissues and tissue depths.
- Can benefit the overall nervous system
- Useful for hand and foot remedies
- Can alleviate pressure
- Effective for releasing muscles
- Comfortable and relaxing
PulStar is a multiple impulse therapy tool that uses gentle precision pulses to treat pain from musculoskeletal misalignments in the back as well as anywhere else on the body. The system utilizes a computer to analyze your spine and identify tight areas that need treatment.
- Pain-free gentle solution
- Reduced pain in three to four visits
- Gentle impulses
- Precision treatment
Rapid Release Therapy (RRT)
Rapid Release Therapy (RRT) is a breakthrough in therapeutic technology intended for various medical purposes such as relieving minor aches and pains quickly and relaxing muscles. The technology uses revitalizing vibration therapy to remove tension and relieve pain.
- Direct vibration therapy to help reduce scar tissue and adhesions
- Increases circulation and reduces inflammation quickly
- Reduces healing time
The Stabilizer table produces motion in the spine that contributes to the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid and essential nutrients throughout the nervous system. Poor movement of this special fluid does not allow the spine to receive the proper level of nutrients, which can lead to degeneration of the discs and vertebrae. The Stabilizer table is crucial in terms of supporting the spine’s proper alignment and healthy flow of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Assists in proper alignment of the spine
- Increases circulation of the cerebrospinal fluid and nutrients throughout the nervous system
- Improves the health of the interspinal disk
- Relaxes and reeducates paraspinal muscles