Veg-E Complete Pro™ Vanilla, 22 oz (623 g)
- A valuable source of several amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids
- Contains a blend of organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, and organic sesame seed protein
- Supports muscle building and recovery*
- Supports satiety and fullness*
- Supports cellular function and enzyme action*
- Supports energy levels*
- Supports hair, skin, and nails*
- Organic, vegan, gluten-free, non-dairy formula, non-soy formula, non-grain formula
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- No artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors
- Natural flavors made without monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Excellent source of protein and iron
Why Protein Works
Aging adults may benefit from dietary protein intake at 1.0 to 1.5 grams per kilogram per day,1,2,3 which is above the recommended daily allowance (RDA), in order to preserve lean muscle mass and support muscle-building response to exercise.1
Protein Supports Athletes
The International Society of Sports Nutrition recommends that athletes may benefit from consuming 1.2 to 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight to support metabolic processes and repair.4
Protein Supports Satiety and Fullness
Athletes with glucose5 and weight-management6 challenges may benefit from protein supplementation. Satiety is part of the body’s complex system of appetite control and is involved in limiting energy intake.7 In randomized trials, pea protein was found to have similar satiating effects and reduced energy intake to the same degree as animal-derived whey protein.8,9 One to three servings of Veg-E Complete Pro Vanilla provides a source of complete plant-based protein in the range where increased satiety has been reported.
Protein also plays an important role in cellular function and enzyme action while also supporting hair, skin, and nails.*
Benefits of Plant-based Protein Powder
The blend of organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, and organic sesame seed protein is a valuable source of several amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids.
The Essential Amino Acids
The human body cannot create essential amino acids, so they must be consumed through the diet. These products contain all nine essential amino acids. The essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine are considered branched-chain amino acids due to a particular side chain in their chemical structure. They are important for protein synthesis, recovery, and metabolic function.
Most plant proteins contain insufficient levels of one or more essential amino acids. By pairing plant proteins together, they complement each other and bridge the gap that the other plant protein is lacking.
Organic Protein Blend
Veg-E Complete Pro Vanilla provides 15 grams of protein in a proprietary vegan, organic protein blend.
- Organic pea protein concentrate provides a unique vegan source of protein. This protein contains branched amino acids and lysine. Branched-chain amino acids are linked to muscle-building effects in humans.8,9
- Organic pumpkin seed protein contains the sulfur amino acids methionine and cysteine. These are used in the translation process of messenger RNA, which results in building of proteins within the body.1
- Organic sesame seed protein contains the sulfur amino acids methionine and cysteine.*
- 1. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2012. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 1255-1277.
- 2. Deutz, N, Bauer J, Barazzoni R, et al. Clin Nutr. 2014; 929-36.
- 3. Paddon-Jones D, Rasmussen B. Current Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009; 12(1): 86-90.
- 4. Campbell B, Kreider R, Ziegenfuss T, et al. J Intl Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:8.
- 5. Gannon, M, Nuttall F, Saeed A, Jordan K, Hoover H. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003; 78: 734-41.
- 6. Layman D, Boileau R, Erickson D, et al. J Nutr. 2003; 133: 411-7.
- 7. Institute of Medicine. The National Academies Press; 2005.
- 8. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson H, Kohnke R. J Nutr. 2006; 136(1): 269S-73S.
- 9. Marangon A, Lacerda V, Corrêa R. J Intl Soc Sports Nutr. 2010; 7(Suppl 1): P3.
- 10. Brosnan, J, Brosnan M. J Nutr. 2006; 136: 1636S-1640S
Four heaping tablespoons (scoops) in 8-12 ounces water, one to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix product thoroughly for 10 to 15 seconds. Settling of product after mixing may occur. Store mixed product in refrigerator if not consumed immediately.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 tablespoons) contains: Calories 130, Total Fat 2.5 g, Total Carbohydrate 7 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Total Sugars 4 g, Includes 4 g Added Sugars, Protein 15 g, Calcium 20 mg, Iron 4 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Potassium 120 mg. Proprietary Blend 26 g: Organic pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, and organic sesame seed protein. Other Ingredients: Organic coconut sugar, maltodextrin, sea salt, acacia fiber, organic guar gum, natural flavors, organic sunflower lecithin powder, and organic monk fruit extract. Contains: Sesame and tree nut (coconut).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Drs. Eric & Katie Snow have been helping people transform their health for over 16 years through their private practice Snow Holistic Health in Lake Charles, LA. Together, they wrote the best-selling book “Eat & Be Well: How to use food to Maximize Energy, Boost Brain Power, and Get Out Of Pain”. They have been featured on Fox news, NBC and more.
Dr. Eric Snow, D.C. is a sought-after national speaker on such topics as weight loss, nervous system health, functional medicine, natural detoxification, disease prevention, and biblical faith teachings. He has appeared on national TV networks like FOX, NBC, and was also featured on “America Now”.
Dr. Katie Snow, Pharm.D. has worked in all levels of pharmacy practice, including compounding, retail, surgery center and hospital. She has seen first-hand the effects of a body not being properly stewarded and the chronic disease that ensues, leaving an aftermath of strained caregivers and financial wreck.
You order will be shipped with in 2 business days of placing it.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org