Folic Acid B12, 180 Tablets
- Encourages healthy cell production*
- Supports healthy fetal nervous system development*
- Supports healthy vascular function by helping maintain healthy homocysteine levels*
- Essential in the metabolism of homocysteine to support healthy homocysteine levels*
- Essential in the important processes of DNA formation and replication*
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect*
- Excellent source of folate and vitamin B12
One tablet per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Folate (400 mcg folic acid) 665 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 6 mcg. Proprietary Blend 350 mg: Calcium lactate, bovine liver, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, porcine stomach parenchyma, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, oat flour, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Honey, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Drs. Eric & Katie Snow have been helping people transform their health for over 16 years through their private practice Snow Holistic Health in Lake Charles, LA. Together, they wrote the best-selling book “Eat & Be Well: How to use food to Maximize Energy, Boost Brain Power, and Get Out Of Pain”. They have been featured on Fox news, NBC and more.
Dr. Eric Snow, D.C. is a sought-after national speaker on such topics as weight loss, nervous system health, functional medicine, natural detoxification, disease prevention, and biblical faith teachings. He has appeared on national TV networks like FOX, NBC, and was also featured on “America Now”.
Dr. Katie Snow, Pharm.D. has worked in all levels of pharmacy practice, including compounding, retail, surgery center and hospital. She has seen first-hand the effects of a body not being properly stewarded and the chronic disease that ensues, leaving an aftermath of strained caregivers and financial wreck.
You order will be shipped with in 2 business days of placing it.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com