Equine Mobility Support, 40 oz (1134 g)
Equine joints inevitably suffer stress during daily riding, training, and competing and are expected to deteriorate as a result of the natural aging process.1 Horses are the longest-lived domesticated animal, with a potential life span of 40 years.2 Friction and load-bearing stress on a horse’s joints over time may affect comfort and performance, sometimes even before the signs are apparent. Equine Mobility Support is a unique blend of whole foods and other ingredients that may help a horse by:
Indications for Use
- Horses in regular training
- Horses on rest due to a mobility challenge
- Geriatric or retired horses
Glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), wheat germ oil, organic flax meal, ginger (root)†
†This ingredient could be considered a controlled substance by certain entities that govern equine competitions. We advise those who feed any supplement to competing horses to check with the governing body specific to the event regarding whether the product contains ingredients that could be considered a controlled substance.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
1. Van Weeren, P. R., and Back, W. (2016). Musculoskeletal disease in aged horses and its management. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, 32(2), 229-247. doi:10.1016/j.cveq.2016.04.003.
2. Hansen, S., Baptiste, K. E., Fjeldborg, J., and Horohov, D. W. (2015). A review of the equine age-related changes in the immune system: comparisons between human and equine aging, with focus on lung-specific immune-aging. Ageing Research Reviews, 20, 11-23. doi:10.1016/j.arr.2014.12.002.
¼ cup (33 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Flax meal, glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), ginger (root), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), wheat germ oil, honey powder, and cinnamon.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Drs. Eric & Katie Snow have been helping people transform their health for over 16 years through their private practice Snow Holistic Health in Lake Charles, LA. Together, they wrote the best-selling book “Eat & Be Well: How to use food to Maximize Energy, Boost Brain Power, and Get Out Of Pain”. They have been featured on Fox news, NBC and more.
Dr. Eric Snow, D.C. is a sought-after national speaker on such topics as weight loss, nervous system health, functional medicine, natural detoxification, disease prevention, and biblical faith teachings. He has appeared on national TV networks like FOX, NBC, and was also featured on “America Now”.
Dr. Katie Snow, Pharm.D. has worked in all levels of pharmacy practice, including compounding, retail, surgery center and hospital. She has seen first-hand the effects of a body not being properly stewarded and the chronic disease that ensues, leaving an aftermath of strained caregivers and financial wreck.
You order will be shipped with in 2 business days of placing it.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com