B Vitality with CoQ10, formerly known as Cellular Vitality, 90 Capsules
- Supports the whole body, with emphasis on cellular processes*
- Contains American ginseng, an adaptogenic herb, and Cordyceps sinensis mushroom
- Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function*
- Provides nutrients that support antioxidant activity
- Includes the enzyme bromelain from pineapple stems and juice that modulates pathways involved in the body's natural inflammatory response function*
- Contains coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is essential for generation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells from free radicals*
- Excellent source of riboflavin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid
- Good source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Not to be used if pregnant or nursing unless otherwise directed by your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.3 mg, Niacin 3 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Folate (30 mcg folic acid) 50 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg, Biotin 10 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 1 mg, Sodium 15 mg , Coenzyme Q10 80 mg. Proprietary Blend 1,250 mg: Multi-fruit seed powder [black raspberry seed, blackberry seed, red grape seed, cranberry seed, and red raspberry seed], ribonucleic acid, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, American ginseng (root), and bromelain. Other Ingredients: Organic quinoa sprouts, cellulose, water, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Drs. Eric & Katie Snow have been helping people transform their health for over 16 years through their private practice Snow Holistic Health in Lake Charles, LA. Together, they wrote the best-selling book “Eat & Be Well: How to use food to Maximize Energy, Boost Brain Power, and Get Out Of Pain”. They have been featured on Fox news, NBC and more.
Dr. Eric Snow, D.C. is a sought-after national speaker on such topics as weight loss, nervous system health, functional medicine, natural detoxification, disease prevention, and biblical faith teachings. He has appeared on national TV networks like FOX, NBC, and was also featured on “America Now”.
Dr. Katie Snow, Pharm.D. has worked in all levels of pharmacy practice, including compounding, retail, surgery center and hospital. She has seen first-hand the effects of a body not being properly stewarded and the chronic disease that ensues, leaving an aftermath of strained caregivers and financial wreck.
You order will be shipped with in 2 business days of placing it.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org