Tired of the same ole’ smoothies time and time again? We totally get it! That’s why we’re a huge fan of smoothie bowls. They’ve got all the delicious flavor of your favorite smoothie and much, much more. Here’s the recipe for one of our favorites…
- 1 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 strawberries
- 1/2 C blueberries
- handful of spinach
- 2 scoops SP Detox Balance powder
- Pour almond milk in the bottom of your blender first.
- Next, add fruits.
- Top with spinach and then powder.
- Finish layering your blender with a handful of ice cubes.
- Blend on high until you reach a creamy consistency and pour into a bowl.
- Top with any toppings you desire. Our favorites included shredded unsweetened coconut, ground flaxseeds or chia seeds, gluten-free oats and garnished it with fresh blueberries.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a high-quality, nutrient-packed protein powder, then we recommend using Standard Process’s Detox Balance Powder. Call us to place your order at 337-478-1313!